As an online website, Kasaria values your privacy highly. Upon registration, Kasaria will do its best to protect your personal information submitted to us and will be used strictly to manage your account. No information will be disclosed to any person or organization outside the administration unless consented by the individual concerned or needed in legal situations. The information collected at registration is as follows:
*Valid email address
Please note that we will only retain the information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of providing a quality experience on Kasaria, and your e-mail will never be given or shared with other parties.
All passwords at Kasaria will be encrypted for your protection and to prevent theft, loss of information, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying or modification of your account. Please note that staff will never ask you for your password or information at any stage of gameplay or dealing with inquiries, and will be unable to review your password.
Kasaria also advises that all players keep personal information to themselves, from addresses to passwords to phone numbers. While the site will take every precaution to protect the community, it cannot control each player’s actions in doing so. Thus, should the player voluntarily disclose personal information, Kasaria disclaims all liability for the potential consequences of such an act.
Regarding cookies, Kasaria will not collect any information, directly or passively, but will store a cookie on your PC to keep track of your user identification until you log off from the website. Please be assured that this cookie will not personally identify you in any way.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* Staff will never ask for your password or personal information.
* Your email will never be given or shared with other parties.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.